Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

BECOMING A GOD-KIND OF MILLIONAIRE BIZ SERIES – Day 2

I would like to thank you for your time and for your trust. Your time because there are a million and one things you could be doing right now but you chose to read this right now and secondly your trust because you are reading based on your trust that you would become a God-kind of millionaire if you learn and apply the business model you are about to read about.  However it is important that I point out we are all from varying backgrounds, various trainings and various disciplines as such some things you might read might be contrary to what you already know. What I ask is that you extend this trust a bit further and keep an open mind and access the things you would read. There is a definition of an educated man I heard once which resonated with me. It says “An educated man is one who has an opinion and listens to another’s opinion and submits to the superior argument without prejudice or bias”.  It is also important to note that I can only speak from my experience. It does not make it right and it does not make it wrong, it  does not make it true and it doesn’t make it false all it makes it is my I experience.  The truth is it has worked remarkably for me and for thousands and thousands of people though some may have not been aware of the model they were using and if you learn and apply these principles they are bound to transform your life too.  So all I can ask is that you keep an open mind and try out the things you learn. Whatever works you are welcome to keep and whatever doesn’t work you are welcome to throw away. Are we together?

I am one of those people that that for years have tried every and anything within the bounds of the law to make money. I am sure some of us know what I am talking about. I have had two business centers, I have sold paint, I have sold health insurance and general insurance, and I have sold medical devices and recharge cards. I had heard about this phenomenon called profits but I never seemed to see any. Not because I wasn’t knowledgeable in business because I was as evident by my business plans winning national awards and my graduating with a distinction in my Masters in Business. It was thus clear to me that I had the value but still I wasn’t getting the results I had expected. However as I became closer to God I discovered that having read hundreds of books and attended numerous seminars that every single principle I have heard about or read about was found in the bible. With this in mind I decided to research for myself what the bible proposes as an ideal business model. This was how I arrived at Gods Business Model based on the word of God and the actions of Jesus Christ himself. Having discovered this my story has been different ever since. 

God’s business model is made up of four cardinal points which are purpose, systems, relationships and mentorship. In the next few days I would be enlightening us on this God’s business model looking deeper into each of the cardinal points and expounding on them.   I implore you to see the process through as I guarantee the “you” that finishes this series would be quite different from the “you” that started with me.

Have a blessed day. Look forward to talking to you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment